Business Process Analyst Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
As a Business Process Analyst Sr., you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
What you will be doing:
This role will work alongside both external consultants and internal teams to design the desired client and colleague experience within Global customer operations. You will work closely with all stakeholders to come to an agreement on the solution design, review and own the capability requirements, support platform testing and user-acceptance testing, and report on program successes. You will use analytical insights and innovation to create, simplify and deliver processes that will enhance the customer experience across Global operations. You will be expected to keep up to speed with new capabilities offered in the market and assess their viability for use within FIS, working closely with, but not limited to, Product, Change Management, Finance, Operations and Technology to implement where necessary.
- Responsible for most complex business and systems process analysis, design and simulation
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control.
- Designing and executing on a 3-5 year strategy with accompanying roadmap
What you bring:
- 3+ years of strategic experience, preferably knowledge of FIS products/services, and a will and want to learn and deliver.
- Advanced knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in business process development, documentation and re-engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent training/presentation skills to educate the organization on new or updated processes
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, teambuilding, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Added bonus if you have:
- Broad knowledge of FIS' products and services, business practices and processes
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes
- Advanced proficiency in at least one appropriate process methodology, e.g., ISO, Lean, Six Sigma
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced role. Acknowledged business process subject matter expert (SME) and authority within organization and/or company. Develops large and/or complex business process solutions that cross business, technical, functional and client domains. Knowledge and skill in multiple industry process standards such as CMMi, ISO, FPA, COBIT and ITIL. Can effectively communicate at the client level: promotes, presents, analyzes and/or trains process to client staff, leaders and executives. Participates in and contributes to new business pursuit for clients with stated business process requirements, requests, questions or needs. Manages process audit activities as liaison for organization, both for internal and external audits, including proactive and responsive actions. Contributes process-related content to internal and external journals, newsletters, online wikis, and blogs. Acts as internal consultant for difficult or subtle process-related challenges, such as project management failures, or process dissonance between FIS and a client. Leads, mentors and trains staff including process analysts, project managers, plan analysts and others. Typically requires twelve or more years of demonstrated business process analysis/consulting experience and at least three projects as the business process lead or appraiser on a "large" project or multi-project effort, i.e., a project or projects with duration of more than 6,000 hours or spanning more than 4 months.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.