Business Process Analyst, Senior at FIS (Dallas, TX)
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we're faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact-in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As part of the Retail Digital Payment Product Operations Team, this role will be involved in various types of research and analysis to support the business operations of an internal business segment, division, group, or line of business. You will assist management in resolving business issues in an effective and productive manner. You will design, document, and re-engineer business processes and publish business metrics results, and be instrumental in maintenance and support of products, including ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies.
About the Team
You will be part of a highly productive team at FIS in Retail Digital Payments Product Operations.Our Product Ops team members are subject matter experts for Zelle, Retail Bill Pay, Disburse Pay, People Pay, Consumer Fraud and more.Our clients are financial institutions that use our software products to facilitate consumer transactions like Zelle and Bill Pay.We are looking for a highly detailed person to learn the products assigned to them and dig into process improvements and offer Tier 3 support to clients as needed.
What will you be doing
- You will perform analyses of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for appropriate FIS segments, divisions, groups or line of business.
- You will research and analyze business operations and present findings to the manager or project leader.
- You will make recommendations (using FIS systems and data) for process improvements to support business systems and activities that deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency. You will determine the estimated costs/benefits of these improvements.
- You will document business processes, metrics and improvement opportunities.
- You will gain relationship experience with clients and vendors by leading meetings internally and externally.
- Outside of regular Product Operations activities, you will perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- 7 - 10+ years' experience in business operations
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles
- Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
- Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies, e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise with other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.