Business Process Analyst II at FIS
FIS connects consumers to their money through leading-edge payments solutions. We're the development engine of FIS: the largest,Fortune 500, Fintech company in the world. Our solution is branded by our customers- banks and retailers- so you might not have heard of us. But, if you've used a mobile banking app, interacted with an ATM, or used a debit card to complete a financial transaction, you're most likely using FIS software. Our product is one that touches the average consumer on a regular basis, and makes the financial world go 'round.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company, ranked 392 on the Fortune 500 list and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. Named a 2016 "World's Most Admired Company" by Fortune Magazine.
About the role:
As an Business Analyst, you will be responsible for helping Develop and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in business analysis, process modeling, and financial analysis. Possesses solid knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach and direct the work of junior business analysts. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment with broad implication to the business. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four or more years business analysis experience.
About the team:
The Global Reporting Solutions (GRS) Operational Excellence team is an exciting part of the COO organization for FIS. Using a hybrid model of both waterfall project management best practices and agile methodologies, this team liaises with stakeholders, maximizes on the end-user experience, facilitates critical development cycles, and manages high visibility programs. As a team dedicated to excellence, you'll work alongside key thought leaders to help manage the GRS operating model.
What you will be doing:
- Gathering and analyzing information, developing, and communicating recommendations
- Reviewing processes end to end, identifying root causes and proposing solutions
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in business outcomes and participating in problem-solving on an institutional scale
- Managing large and medium sized projects, programs and ad-hoc assignments
- Preparing communications on complex ideas for delivery to senior executives of the organization
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Communicates team progress
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent
- Combination of education, training, or work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
- Broad knowledge of FIS' products and services, business practices and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/365 products
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team-building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
What we offer:
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.