We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram .
The Operations Strategic Capability Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution - from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Business Process Analyst II
What You'll Do:
- Support Enterprise Application Systems to enable support for daily operations, product enhancements, upgrades, and enterprise projects.
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with applications.
- Make configuration updates to enable new capabilities.
- Capture user change request suggestions and propose/configure solutions that meets their needs.
- Work with internal users of these applications to understand functionality needs, configure the system to provide requested functionality and provide first and second level users support as needed.
- Support new ITS projects to develop new capabilities that involve these applications, work closely with ITS software developers to design/develop/deploy new enhancements and interfaces, configure data access controls.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Capabilities Units, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience running SQL Quires.
- Experience using IFS (ERP) preferred.
- Excellent time management.
- Creating troubleshooting documentation.
- Customer service mindset, excellent communication and listening skills, organized, demonstrated ability to work with a cross-functional team, self-motivated, detail oriented.
- Familiarity with A&D industry, configuration and data management processes and processes supporting manufacturing of complex products.
Flexible On-Site Work Environment: This position requires regular in-person engagement by working on-site for three or more days per work week. Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
Relocation for this position is available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $80,500 - $109,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.