Business Process Analyst II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The team is focused on providing operations support for our retirement Clients, ensuring a successful Client relationship and providing general support to the overall program at FIS. This role will be focused on managing process improvement initiatives to build scale and realize savings for the benefit of the Retirement Operations program.
What you will be doing:
Working with different business units within Retirement Operations to identify areas for improvement, conducting analysis within these areas to determine best solutions and helping the business units to implement in order to build scale and realize savings.
Works independently to:
- Manage several mid-large size projects that create efficiencies within the Retirement Operations organization
- Provide Lean Six Sigma coaching to other leaders and associates within the Retirement Operations organization
- Articulate business needs and translate them into solutions
- Conducts analyses and reporting in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives
- Communicates effectively with technical and business staff
- Provides transparency in project process and exercises sounds judgement to effectively anticipate and mitigate major risks to the project
- Effectively collaborates with stakeholders at all levels and communicates needs
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Retirement Operations experience
- Proven success in process improvement
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledge of Project Management and Change Management
Added bonus if you have:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Agile Certification
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.