Business Ops Analyst, Nike by You at Nike, Inc. (Portland, OR)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
Explore the Nike Supply Chain and possibility to deepen your knowledge and experience by joining our team. Actively involved in implementing the futuristic service delivery network through the lens of Nike Direct (.com) across all Geo's and Global International Expansion. You will think broadly and be flexible about the role due to the evolution of the biz. You will need to support the Ops team globally on consumer insights, maintain relationship with logistics service providers, manage carrier contracts, identify, and develop digital capabilities, drive Sustainable delivery options, and handle consumer delivery performance through T1/T2 metric KPI's.
Who we are looking for
As a self-starter who is skilled at leading the implementation of change, this analyst will be responsible for providing relevant and accurate data, highlighting risks and opportunities, for internal and external partners. Strong at presenting and communicating data effectively, you will be motivated by delivering results. This skillset will be critical as you work to influence across multiple teams in WHQ, factories, and geographies within Nike's matrixed organization.
What you will work on!
- Manage forecast, ship capacity and actuals in partnership with DSM, GSM and global logistics service providers.
- Own post purchase performance measurement to include CPU, EDD, Speed, Sustainability goals and track De minimis program as well.
- Own daily operational International last mile shipments, reverse logistics, Sale/Brand samples and partner with consumer services on delivery issues during peak/non-peak.
- Work with global procurement on new/existing global logistics service providers contract negotiations and cost/benefit analysis for new biz models.
- Support integration between NBY global factories, Geo's, logistics carriers and Nike tech on logistics triggers for timely revenue recognition and carrier payments.
- Work with factories, carriers, and Geo's on establishing new delivery capabilities and processes for elevating consumer experience opportunities.
- Work with Geo's to ensure small parcel shipping rates are updated in systems (DOMS, FC, SAP).
- Be a voice of NBY Ops & Logistics needs of today and requirements of the future for SEC.
What you bring!
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of relevant education, experience and training
- 3-4 years of relevant professional experience working in supply chain, E2E Digital/eCommerce biz environment, or logistics.
- You get motivated by analyzing data and using your analysis to draft, drive, communicate, and implement process improvements.
- Proficient in Cognos, MS-Excel, Tableau or other analytical software is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly and autonomously.
- A strong written and verbal communicator. Able to communicate complex concepts as high-impact presentations (MS-PowerPoint) to influence business audiences.
- A great teammate with an entrepreneurial spirit and continuous improvement attitude who brings people together.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.