At Moveworks, our aim is to build a collaborative and fun work environment so Movesters can do the most meaningful work of their careers. The Business Operations team oversees the daily operations of our office facilities, vendor relationships and business administration. The team is responsible for ensuring a great and consistent employee experience as we grow our global workforce.
The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for
- the effective and efficient day-to-day management and operation of all of the Moveworks global office locations
- overseeing all vendor relationships, including selection, contract negotiations, and service and support requirements
- supporting a variable range of business administration and operational functions, including contract management, expansion planning and due diligence.
Business Operations sits at the crossroads of space, interior design, technology, and the human experience. You provide a pivotal role in supporting Moveworks rapid growth, including new office builds and worldwide geographic expansions and the implementation of new processes and procedures.
You act as a trusted partner and build relationships with Movesters to enhance the overall employee experience. This is a high visibility position, internally. This role is ideal for someone with proven experience building cross-functional internal relationships and a drive for rolling out well thought out and scalable initiatives.Who We Are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you’ll do:
- Gain foundational understanding of current and future business processes cross functionally.
- Manage vendor relations, including supplier selection, contract negotiations and contract tracking.
- Track on-going projects to ensure timelines are met timely and efficiently.
- Provide support to Legal and the go-to-market team, including managing the contract request and response process and assisting in customer contract review and negotiation.
- Design and implement process for managing and fulfilling ongoing facilities requests for an expanding number of remote offices
- Participate in special projects, process improvements and initiatives as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in workplace and facilities management.
- Experience overseeing and governing facilities budgets with financial, contract management, and purchasing skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives that require significant collaboration between different departments, including both technical and business teams
- Fact driven, process orientated, but comfortable challenging the status quo and setting new process and operational direction
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to set clear direction by defining goals and priorities, and evaluate/support the business needs
Moveworks is an equal opportunity employer.