Business Intelligence Manager at LiveRamp (Remote)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a dynamic, collaborative, and cross-functional leader to manage our Business Analytics team to drive operational excellence and growth. This team has a dual mandate: supporting teams in their own analytics & reporting efforts with technical expertise, insight generation and data driven decision making advisement, as well as owning key initiatives such as executive operations reporting & customer health analytics. A successful candidate will be an expert in program management, people management, data visualization, and have exemplary verbal and written communication skills. This individual needs to be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a player-coach role, managing a small team of expert analysts while also responsible for individual deliverables.
- Lead a team of data professionals working across a variety of areas and responsibilities
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports & analysis
- Partner with the team’s program manager and data engineering teams to plan and successfully execute initiatives
- Partner with customer organizations to Identify and address business issues and opportunities across the company. Gather data, interpret and produce recommendations and plans.
- Direct the execution of the roadmap and initiatives, ensuring everyone is coordinated and that communication, progress tracking and reporting is on point and aligned with our strategy at all times.
- Create operational excellence through the definition and creation of new processes, or continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Partner with teams to evaluate and influence changes to our products and systems, or the implementation of new technology to better achieve our BI vision.
- Have a track record of solving problems and improving operational efficiency with modern BI tools
- Always looking for new avenues of growth and improving operational efficiency - and have the initiative to develop and lead cross functional efforts in a matrixed organization
- Experience managing team of expert analysts
- Stakeholder management skills, including expectation setting, education, conflict management and prioritization
- People management experience -
- Business intelligence expert - advanced skills in SQL and significant experience with a major visualization/reporting tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc….
- Experience managing agile teams
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.