Business Intelligence Manager (Data Strategist) at Search Discovery (Remote)
Why Search Discovery?
We have an award winning culture of extraordinary people. Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. If you love data and want to be part of a value driven, diverse, collaborative, and fun team, Search Discovery is for you!
The Data Strategist role at Search Discovery is a great opportunity for a strategic-minded data professional looking for an opportunity to thrive in a consulting environment. As a Data Strategist you will help clients translate business problems into high-level solutions, practical tactics, and project plans. While you understand the technology and data analytics tools well enough, you mostly think in terms of strategy and business impact to translate the goals of clients into data-driven initiatives.
What you need to have
- 5+ years of experience leading strategic data or Business Intelligence projects
- Outstanding in storytelling; ability to structure and synthesize technical solutions to internal and external business teams
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, change management principles and methodology. Proven ability to lead and manage a strategic data project from start-to-finish with multiple teams
- Ability to understand a client’s situation and to develop a realistic and attainable solution to solve the presenting problems, discover and mitigate the underlying business issues, and address the complexities of the "people side of change
- Strong understanding of data, analytics, and ad-tech skills are required
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the alignment to scope, deliverables, and adherence to agreed-upon timelines to ensure the team is achieving business impact goals.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients in both good and challenging situations.
- Actively participates in business development activities, including client pitches, estimating work and creating project plans.
- Create trusted partnerships with clients in order to consistently extend and expand our business relationships.
- Develop sustainable solutions to share knowledge and experiences within the team.
- Build the expertise of our team through mentoring, training, and sharing best practices.
What you need to achieve
- Develop deep proficiency in the delivery of data strategy projects to facilitate other service offerings at Search Discovery
- Become effective in a Project Lead role, managing strategic data initiatives and deliverables for our clients
- Enhance our project offerings by incorporating strategic and change-management frameworks and tactics within them
Location: Atlanta, GA office, Cleveland, OH office, or remote in the US
What we offer you:
We offer a total rewards program that evolves when we discover opportunities to further meet the needs of our people. In addition to medical, dental, vision, disability, and matching 401(k), we offer a best in-class wellness program, generous time-off, paid parental leave, significant investments in your growth, and limitless opportunities that puts Search Discovery’s program in a class all our own.
If this resonates with you and you want to add to our amazing team and culture, you owe it to yourself to apply today or check out all our openings! Also, to prove you’ve read our job description, include a short cover letter that explains why you will successfully complete this mission.