Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers and health plans, built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey. Companies use Carrot to customize an inclusive fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood and fertility care, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Carrot is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our rapidly growing business intelligence function as it scales to meet - and anticipate - the needs of the organization and its clients: we solve mission-critical, complex analytics problems and we need your help.
This is an executional role providing essential support across the organization: you will gather requirements, field ad-hoc, and regular data requests, and help us level up our business intelligence and data science capabilities.
The Business intelligence team is cross-functional and central to the organization’s business model, growth, and scaling. Composed of members focused on analysis and data engineering. The team reports directly to the Director of BI who reports directly to our CFO.
- Intermediate SQL experience: querying, modeling, analysis (1-3 years, depending on prior experience)
- Basic statistics proficiency: experiment design, hypothesis testing, statistical significance, split- and multivariate testing, and distributions
- Able to craft data-driven insights and visualizations to communicate insights to a broad audience using BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Mode, Domo, etc.)
- Able to gather, standardize, and analyze disparate datasets
- Experience working in Python and Git (or other version control tools)
- Understanding of effective data modeling strategies and implementations
- Enthusiasm for learning and developing data analytics and business intelligence skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to translate business intelligence needs from a variety of stakeholders into technical execution and presentation
- Enthusiasm for Carrot Fertility’s mission and eagerness to become part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $86,000-$101,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Founded in 2016, Carrot now supports 400+ companies and is available in more than 120 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. Carrot has been honored by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies of 2022, recognized for its commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a gold winner in the inaugural Anthem Awards, and named to Fierce Healthcare's Fierce 15 list highlighting the most promising healthcare companies. Additionally, Carrot is certified as a Great Place to Work and an Age-Friendly Employer.