Business Intelligence Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Business Intelligence Analyst
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our quickly growing team. Central to our model and overall organizational success, we leverage data to create products and solutions to drive business decisions, enable the execution of business strategies, and measure business and clinical results and outcomes.
How you can make a difference
- Independent accountability for turning visualization prototypes and subject area data models into well engineered and performant visualization solutions
- Provide design and implementation expertise in the development of the VillageMD visualization methodology and enterprise data infrastructure
- Participate in the development of software products and solutions that utilize data visualizations to drive workflow
- Optimize and enhance reports to improve the end-user experience and product performance
- Gather, cleanse, and validate relevant data and maintain data dictionaries for reporting
- Create, maintain, and manage product documentation to meet internal and customer standards
- Provide technical support to the Operations and Technology teams during testing and after deployment
Skills for success
- 7+ years of experience designing solutions using Crystal Reports, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Expert level proficiency in SQL, familiarity with MSSQL server tools
- Experience in healthcare or a similar industry (to include Call Centers) facing challenges such as complex payment/production lifecycle and multiple source systems
- Have a proficient working knowledge of EMR systems and/or Call Center Systems and data structures
- Ability to autonomously manage initiatives through to fruition while ably handling the ambiguity of an evolving environment
- Familiarity and experience in more than one data storage technology
- Familiarity with the following Transactional process and workflow: Claims process - Configuration to Payment, Referral and Authorization - Request to Close. Initial Customer Contact to Resolution, Associate Hire, Manage, Retire
- Ability to Extract, Translate and Load data in a standardized and normalized format
Experience to drive change
- Personal Initiative: Highly accountable, self-starter; strong sense of urgency; can work autonomously with limited direction
- Strong problem solving skills effectively provides solutions to difficult issues
- Bias for action and pragmatism: drive for translating insight into business improvements
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity; can operate effectively at various levels of abstraction
- Communication: distills complex, technical topics articulately to a nontechnical audience
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and results
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.