Business Intelligence Analyst (Las Vegas) at Caesars Sportsbook & Casino (Las Vegas, NV)
Get ready for a new market with a wide-open field. Understanding our customers is the key to staying ahead, and as the Business Intelligence Analyst we need you to dive into the data and tell us what they want most. You'll provide customer-insights by defining and monitoring reporting and using ad-hoc analysis of digital user behavior, transaction activity, site performance indicators and other key metrics to ensure our customers play with us again and again.
What You Will Do:
- Adept at accurately analyzing and documenting business requirements and developing complex reports
- Comfortable and confident in liaising with business users to analyze their reporting requirements and align on solutions - should be effective communicators at all levels and have a pragmatic approach
- Bring together data from several different sources and be a clear methodical thinker able to translate business requirements into business insight
- Update and publish monthly product-facing reporting-packs detailing several key aspects of business and customer performance
- Improve and continually refine reports as business requirements develop
- Gather reporting requirements from stakeholders throughout the business
- Conduct data analysis, validation, and investigation
- Provide accurate and actionable insight for key decision-makers throughout the business
- Ensure new and future business reporting requirements are accurately analyzed, documented, developed and implemented successfully - this will involve liaising with business users, analyzing and documenting business requirements and applying your technical knowledge to ensure effective technical reporting
What You Will Need:
- 3 + years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related study
- Proficient with any form of SQL, Excel and reporting tools including Microsoft SQL Server and/or Snowflake (preferable)
- Experience working in a Business Intelligence Team focusing on Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies and solutions
- Experience in a similar role, working with high data volumes
- Demonstrable experience of documenting standards, processes and working with many stakeholders with different requirements
- Self-starter, fast learner, multi-tasking individual who is flexible and thinks outside the box
- Ability to work in a team who can adapt to changing requirements
- Interest and experience in e-commerce, digital payments, and digital gaming/sports betting advantageous
- Experience in data mining or statistical modeling advantageous
Behold! Caesars Sportsbook is here, and we're proud to be a part of Caesars Entertainment-the number one gaming company in the world with over 80 years of sports betting expertise.
At Caesars Sportsbook, we believe all our Team Members should be treated like Caesars. It's the mantra we were founded on, and the standard that drives us to provide our customers with best-in-class service.
As we continue to Blaze The Trail with our Caesars Sportsbook & Casino app, the expansion of our Caesars Sportsbook retail locations, our World Series of Poker franchise, our William Hill legacy brand, and partnerships with the biggest names in sports and entertainment, we're creating new and exciting opportunities for you to be a part of our empire and make an impact.
Interested in joining the team? Check out our job postings and see what we have to offer, people. And remember-We Are All Caesars!