Gopuff’s Customer Experience team is responsible for championing the voice of our customers with program, intelligence, auditing, CRM, and service capabilities that deliver a frictionless and unmatched experience across our customer’s journey; turning each interaction into a competitive advantage.
We are at a pivotal point in our development, growing rapidly and seeking a BI Analyst to work with metrics that directly affect the customer experience. This is a vital member of the Customer Experience team and you’ll be responsible for helping evolve our data-driven culture to empowering self-service analytics at scale. In this role, you will be the key subject matter expert in business intelligence tools, consulting with various cross-functional technical teams (i.e. Engineering, Product, Data & Analytics) and business stakeholders alike to help optimize how we leverage an enterprise reporting portfolio and derive actionable insights to inform decision making.
- Work closely with our Tech, Product, and Data partners to align on clear business requirements and track program effectiveness directly related to customer experience metrics
- Ensure BI products/solutions are purpose-built to address core business questions and operational needs, but represent consistent sources of truth for relevant KPIs
- Manages Looker data visualization to support front-end reporting/visualization
- Build sophisticated and complex analytics assets to evaluate business performance, identify trends, and inform leadership on potential opportunities for investment and growth.
- Assist business partners make data-based decisions through presenting and communicating recommendations
- 2+ years of experience in analytics or data science - preferably in fields related to contact center operations or consumer product
- Understanding of industry-standard call center metrics preferred
- Development experience with BI platforms such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- High degree of intellectual curiosity, comfortable gathering and analyzing large amounts of data across a variety of business dimensions in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working on major analytic projects (planning, design, hands-on development, stakeholder management, communication, and maintenance).
- Expert in SQL and database table design - able to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets
- Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication (written, verbal and listening) skills, intuition and follow-through combined with a caring attitude
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable with using and adapting to new and existing technology
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or relevant field
- Experience and strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts, big data technologies, and analytics platforms (Snowflake experience strongly preferred)
Skills and Traits
- Decision making in fast paced and rapidly evolving operating environment
- Ability to act on limited data in ambiguous situations with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Drive for results, sense of urgencyAbility to quickly learn software applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while completing high profile tasks or deadlines
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), Gopuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.