GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
This role will be part of GoodRx’s Biopharma Solutions vertical. Our mission is to be the “consumer gateway” across the biopharma lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated problem solver with a keen attention to detail who will add new perspectives to our growing team. You will be someone with the curiosity to ask big questions. And you have the technical and strategic know-how to answer them.
The Biopharma Solutions team has an ambitious roadmap to bring innovation to biopharma and be the leading healthcare platform that enables manufacturers to support healthcare professionals and patients along the journey toward improved health. Our solutions range from advertising to physician specific point of care to direct access to manufacturer affordability programs to non-dispensing pharmacies. And this is only today. The BI Analyst will enhance the way GoodRx shows up to our clients. The role will deliver reporting and insights that will inform business optimization strategies and drive the successful commercialization of the “GoodRx Effect,” the positive impact GoodRx has on healthcare awareness, access and adherence. You will interface directly with Clients and outside agencies as the data and analytics subject matter expert. This role must also work effectively with Sales, executives and key internal stakeholders in Product, Finance and Pricing to provide actionable insights and recommendations to drive performance both internally and with our clients. This individual will be fluent in Business Intelligence tools and have demonstrated success in driving broad adoption of business intelligence tools across a commercial organization. The Analyst will support a vision for the future of client and sales analytics in partnership with other data scientists, analysts and data engineers.
● Client Reporting: A critical component of Manufacturer Solutions. Upon choosing to partner with GoodRx, our clients need to understand the story that our proprietary data tells on performance and the impact of our partnership. You will assume responsibility for all data and client reporting to ensure timeliness and accuracy. You will work cross functionally with Account Managers, Sales, Finance and Operations to develop the highest impact reporting.
● Sales Cycle Intelligence: Develop various forecasting, trend analysis, and sales projections models for sales and marketing. Perform lead, sales, pipeline, and other analyses to empower our Sales team for success.
● Sales Enablement: Develop tools that enable Sales team self-sufficiency in growing the business with targets and existing customers. Champion broad organizational adoption of data and business intelligence tools. Develop the analytics framework to support a culture of data-driven decision making across the sales organization
● Drive Performance: Drive and deliver the annual quota for the sales force and track performance to goals
● Data & Analytics Enhancement : Develop and implement tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights. Build automation to support analyses. Maintain data quality and perform data integrity audits.
Skills & Qualifications:
● 3+ years of work experience as a Business Intelligence analyst
● Experience with data visualization and building client-facing documents.
● Highly proficient with SQL
● Proficient with business intelligence tools: Looker and/or Amplitude
● Strong understanding of customer data platforms like Segment and/or Google Analytics
● Familiarity with CRM tools like Salesforce
● If not proficient, an ability to learn a new technical stack quickly.
● How someone would do well on our team:
○ A self-starter and high-achiever with a focus on doing a great job, possessing the initiative to look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
○ Strong consultative / listening skills with an ability to make cogent recommendations based on sound theories and thoughtful investigations.
○ Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail. Attention to detail is the key to success
○ A strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude who drives process improvements to increase the effectiveness of the team and minimize room for errors
● Experience in healthcare, specifically at a Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical company, a brick and mortar or virtual pharmacy, or a Pharmacy Benefit Manager
● Experience providing insights and analyses directly to senior level clients, Sales and Executive Leadership
● Experience with Jira, GitHub
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description