Business Insights Analyst- Product Analytics at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop interactive data visualizations that enable business insights; work with business stakeholders to tease out the best stories to tell from a given dataset
- Build scalable analytical framework to monitor data quality supporting analytics organization (Sales Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Product, and Talent Analytics)
- Work with several data teams to deploy data quality across pipelines and to set up processes to evaluate data issues
- Create and guide data quality standards and frameworks to ensure inclusion into telemetry
- Create reporting functions to measure data quality for our data assets
- Communicate data quality insights and drive projects to improve data quality
- Look for data quality opportunities to promote a data quality mindset across ServiceNow
To be successful in this role you have:
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or analytical field
- 2 + years of SQL experience and delivering insights on data quality for high scale data processes
- Deep experience in data visualization and reporting using open source libraries/packages and third-party tools (Tableau or similar)
- Statistical background
- Experience in machine learning especially in data quality applications a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.