Business Information Analyst at DO NOT USE - Truist (Charlotte, NC)
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Lead development of sustainable solutions that increase revenue, increase efficiency, reduce risk and/or create competitive strategic advantage for Truist. Leverage technical and business expertise to provide analysis, validation, and interpretation of insights for Retail and Small Business Banking. Responsible for integration of data and analytics tools and capabilities that enable Retail and Small Business Banking analytics teammates to be more efficient and effective in their roles and interactions with partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Partner with senior business leaders to understand business strategy and work in cross-functional teams to drive successful strategic outcomes.
2. Lead analysis of business and user needs, requirements documentation, performance measurement, and the interpretation of results for both internal and external stakeholders.
3. Lead analysis effort to gather, formulate, define, and design solutions to the most complex business problems.
4. Analyze, design, and maintain data sources in information systems in support of projects, information needs, and changing requirements.
5. Apply subject-matter expertise, industry knowledge, and technical understanding to recommend actions to business leaders.
6. Act as a thought leader for cross-functional projects with moderate budgets or of short-to-intermediate duration.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, or Information Technology-related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Five to ten years of experience in analysis and design
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills
5. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
7. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
8. Familiarity with analytical toolsets such as SAS (Enterprise Guide), R Studio, Python, Tableau, data warehousing
1. Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Statistics
2. Previous experience in the banking industry
3. Working knowledge of analytical toolsets such as SAS (Enterprise Guide), R Studio, Python, Tableau, data warehousing
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify