Business Development: Data Solutions Group at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS' Data Solutions Group is a highly collaborative and fast-paced group responsible for providing the next generation of data products and services to FIS clients. Our products provide transformative, data-driven insights and actions, and empower our clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive, data-driven world.
What you will be doing
In this role you will be responsible for developing and generating new business opportunities for assigned product portfolio by taking products into new markets or by creating non-standard use cases for increased customer engagement.
- Formulate strategies for business growth and/or profitability and provide strategic planning support for assigned products
- Identifies, researches, and evaluates new business opportunities and market initiatives
- Builds market position by locating, development, defining and closing business relationships
- Discovers and explores business opportunities
- Demonstrates in-depth product knowledge
- Coordinates with Sales, Product, Marketing, Partners, etc. to develop strategies and proposals
- Identifies areas of opportunity, prepares business presentations, and executes with assigned product portfolio
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Experience in sales or related field in Fin Tech industry required (10+ years)
- Experienced with Strategic Planning functions
- 10+ years of experience generating revenue opportunities in non- traditional channels
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the industry and market that FIS is in
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.