Digital Turbine is looking for a Reporting Data Analyst to work on our Reporting & Analytics team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Must have at least 3 years and will be working out of our Austin office.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Data Analyst:
- Minimum of 3+ years of prior data analytics/business intelligence experience
- Minimum 1-year experience with Tableau or other data warehouse front end tools
- Advanced Excel skills and SQL experience
Desired Skills and Experiences of the Reporting Data Analyst:
- Possess a solid understanding of reporting tools and data warehouse solutions
- SQL Server - Ability to write and amend SQL queries
- Able to collect, clean, and transform data into valuable reports and provide insight
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with advanced financial analysis
- A passion for data
- Experience with Tableau (dashboard design and delivery) and other digital analytics tools on visualization
- Must be comfortable in a fluid and evolving organization
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics, or related)
#LI-JT1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
About Digital Turbine
Digital Turbine is the largest independent mobile growth platform and levels up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers, and OEMs. By integrating a full ad stack with proprietary technology built into devices by wireless operators and OEMs, Digital Turbine supercharges advertising and monetization. As a titan of ad tech, we simplify mobile growth and monetization for publishers and advertisers.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce's Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!