Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
- Business Process Document(s) with key finance processes, systems, integrations, data flows & models, business rules & transformations
- Asses historical data to develop a solution to optimize business operations by identifying areas to improve efficiency.
- Documenting on-going functional and technical data requirements for finance teams and developing datasets to meet those requirements
- Collaborate with different business groups within Finance to build data models that allow the Platform team advance guidance regarding our contracts and consumption.
- Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Maintain metric dashboards for all Platform datasets, metrics, and KPIs and review them regularly for changes and updates
- Execution focused, self-driven, team player that displays maturity and inspires confidence
- A passion for building data analytics and insights’ solutions for Platform teams in SaaS organizations
- Passionate about and focused on customer outcomes with the ability to translate finance business needs into functional and technical data requirements for Platform team
- Proficient in leveraging financial data (TCV, consumption rate, etc.) to develop actionable insights and storytelling to drive business impact
- Drives data literacy and enablement within the Platform team by building and utilizing data and analytics tools to enable improved understanding of data assets impacting business decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage ambiguity and embraces change.
- 8+ years of experience with data initiatives (data engineering, analysis, and storytelling) with focus on financial reporting and processes, translating the business needs into data requirements
- Deep understanding of financial systems, processes, and metrics
- Proven track record of executing on data roadmap by translating business data needs into functional and technical requirements for Platforms
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency in visualization tool such as Tableau
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with business stakeholders and users in the different finance groups to understand, document, and implement data & analytics needs
- Excellent time management and organization skills. Must be flexible, creative with the ability to collaborate in small team environments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.