What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology as a Business and Integration Analyst
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, or integration support analyst with at least 1 year in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments, and ability to build professional relationships.
- Understanding of end user workflows and ability to align stakeholders on workflow requirements.
- Assist customers in the understanding of solutions designed to solve customer critical business issues to help ensure they utilize the systems in the best way to solve their problem.
- Knowledge of best practices in business to business system integration to help TransUnion implement and improve a formal integration certification program
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting system to system integration implementation
- Experience using analytic skills to identify patterns in system usage and potential issues early in the process
What We'd Love to See:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with SAFE and/or Agile software development methods preferred.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data preferred.
- Technical knowledge of common API technologies - REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of the MultiFamily property management industry, particularly integration with other rental housing systems and platforms
Impact You'll Make:
This is a hybrid role allowing you to work on both ends of the product enhancement cycle. In this role, you will work as a business analyst, helping to define the requirements for upcoming features. Additionally, you will use the product expertise developed to support property management companies in their integration builds and upgrades.
- You'll work with clients, internal stakeholders to gather requirements, and the product and development teams to build and execute implementation plans for new features and products.
- Triage feedback from stakeholders, prioritize them and work with development teams to resolve any issues arising from newly released products and features.
- Act as a key part of our Scrum team as the Rental Screening Product Owner.
- Provide expert technical support for our customers procuring a new TransUnion rental screening solution, assisting with systems interfaces and technical set-up, and setting appropriate expectations.
- Your understanding of the product, ability to work with technical and non-technical staff, and enthusiasm in planning, communicating, and tracking a tactical approach to meet the team's commitments will be keys to your success in this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We offer competitive compensation packages that are based on careful consideration of the impact and scope of the position, external pay benchmarking and the candidates' knowledge skills and abilities. Our target salary ranges are quite broad to accommodate the many factors that are considered.
$66,800.00 - $127,200.00
We're committed to offering an attractive benefits package that meets the needs of our associates and their families. We offer a variety of benefit plans and options that vary by region, country and location. Some highlights include:
- Generous retirement contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Parental leave
- Paid volunteer time off
- Charitable matching
- ...and more
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Strategic Planning