Business Analytics Analyst III - Voice Analytics (Remote) at GoDaddy
Location: Your manager sits in Tempe Arizona but we're open to where this role sits.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy Care & Services Operational Planning & Logistics is hiring a highly innovative Business Analytics Analyst III to build out our voice/speech analytics capabilities, with a focus on data models, categorization, and data visualization and reporting. In this role, you will be part of a multi-functional team supporting key business initiative to improve the customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
What you'll get to do...
- Partner with voice analytics program director to prioritize areas of opportunity to leverage voice analytics to drive growth and improved customer experience while optimizing efficiency. Suggest appropriate analysis, ideas, and data to help drive business decisions.
- Lead and implement voice analytics categorization model development. Translate sophisticated business requirements into a roadmap with key achievements and deliverables.
- Set analytics objectives and apply judgment in exploring voice analytics opportunities that align to GoDaddy’s business strategy.
- Leads sophisticated analytical initiatives, combining data from various sources to extract meaning, build models/queries, develop reporting and visualizations to drive insights, and identify opportunities for action.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Business Analytics, Care Enablement Analytics, Operations, Digital Care, and Learning & Talent to craft and build models to derive insights that improve upon customer experience and increase Guide knowledge, revenue performance, and efficiency.
- Perform return on investment assessments, risk analysis, feasibility/complexity analysis, and cost/benefit analyses with regard to voice analytics use cases and models being built
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Predictive Analytics, Statistics or similar field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building, and maintaining logical data models and data structures associated with relational and non-relational databases, data warehouses, and other data stores including data processing/ETL and querying; experience with SQL, SQL Server, AWS, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Expert level experience building and tuning categorization models leveraging speech and text analytics platforms such as Nexidia, CallMiner, Voicebase, Clarabridge, etc.; Voicebase preferred
- Experience with sophisticated data visualization using BI/visualization packages such as Tableau, Business Objects, Qlikview, etc.; Tableau preferred
- Possess good communication and collaboration with business leaders at every level, including but not limited to senior leaders, business process outsource partners, multi-functional teams, and Guides
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.