Business Analyst at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Rightpoint Commerce (Previously Something Digital) is looking for a Business Analyst with Agile Experience. This role is 100% remote. If you are near any of the many Rightpoint offices, you are free to make your way in.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and deliver eCommerce and CMS websites
- Work with platforms such as Adobe Commerce, Adobe Experience Manager, and Shopify
- Help guide clients toward solutions that meet their timeline and budget while maintaining eCommerce and development best practices
- Interface effectively with both the cross-functional RP internal team and the professionals at the highest organizational levels within RP’s client base
- Create and present key deliverables during the project Discovery process. The deliverables will come in the form of Epics, User Stories, Features Lists, Functional Specs, Integration specs, and others
- Produce workflow/process diagrams and system diagrams to frame and validate integrations
- Ensure that project deliverables align with client needs throughout the software development process, especially leading up to project launch
- Train clients on platforms and customizations made, assist clients in UAT, provide triage of defects, and help manage the change control process
- Participate in the sales cycle to outline and define project requirements that are accounted for in estimates and integrated into SOWs
What We’d Love to See:
- Strong command of the Agile management methodology
- Prior experience in a business analyst, product manager, or similar solutions consulting role
- Proven track record of delivering successful software/development projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with the tooling required to deliver specs and client deliverables (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps, etc.)
It’d be great if you had:
- Agency experience
- Experience on a major ecommerce platform (i.e. Magento, Shopify, SFCC, Big Commerce, etc.)
- Proficiency in analytics and data analysis
- Experience providing digital strategy to omni-channel and/or B2B brands
- A computer science or engineering background
Apply if you:
- Enjoy Challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.