Business Analyst at Two Six Technologies (Washington DC)
Job ID: 292
- Collaborate with Product, Data, and Engineering teams to understand and impact our operational processes and resources related to our SIGMA platform.
- Analyze, draft, validate, and finalize business and technical requirements for new and existing features to the platform.
- Groom and manage development backlog, ensuring agile documentation is accurate and formatted correctly, development tickets are tracked and prioritized for product owners, and engineering efforts are appropriately mapped to business cases and funding streams.
- Partner with our leadership team and business unit, business operations cell to recommend and implement new processes and plans, working with crossfunctional teams to deliver and execute.
- Fulfill ad hoc and recurring reporting requests to support internal development and external communications.
- Effectively communicate with management and teams.
- Maximize efficiency in a rapidly evolving, and fast paced environment.
- BS/BA degree. Majors in quantitative or technical fields preferred preferred.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst in a SaaS company, working with data and technical systems and teams.
- Experience with standard Business Analyst core competencies such as the creation of business cases, user stories, and workflow diagrams.
- Must be comfortable working in an agile software development environment – constantly prioritizing and negotiating tradeoff options.
- Excellent project/time management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to Haves:
- Atlassian, Microsoft, Git, tools experience
- Eligibility for Security clearance
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
EOE, including disability/vets.