Business Analyst (Remote) at Altisource
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold, and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market
- 5-8 years of experience in Data Analysis and Business Intelligence.
- Should have implemented enterprise level Data Warehouse E2E.
- Proficient in Excel and CSV file handling, cleanup, finding missing data.
- Experience in interaction with international teams including CXOs.
- Highly motivated for producing data driven insights.
- Exposure to Finance Accounting practices using Income Statement, Rate Volume Analysis, Variance Analysis.
- Hands-on experience in MicroStrategy Dossier and In-memory cubes.
- Expert in writing complex SQL queries and Procedures
- Knowledge of Unix Shell scripting for automation.
- Knowledge of Snowflake architecture and implementation using AWS S3
- Knowledge of Informatica ETL
- Knowledge of Python scripting.
- Knowledge of Real Estate Mortgage Industry is US related to Loans and Property Data.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs – Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor , Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.