Business Analyst at Linus Health (Boston, MA)
We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 70+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
What You’ll Do:
- Develop an expansive knowledge of a variety of businesses and business models, as well as an intricate understanding of business fundamentals
- Partner with leadership to manage and drive strategic M&A opportunities
- Conduct proprietary market research
- Calculate and analyze asset valuations
- Prepare and deliver a report of findings with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Develop, publish reports, dashboards and KPIs per business needs/requirements
- Write business plans, build pricing models
- Underwrite companies
- Execute on ad-hoc requests as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience required
- Highly proficient in Excel and building slide decks
- Basic understanding of valuation, reporting, and accounting concepts
- Ability and eagerness to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to analyze the structure of a business to determine how it operates, assess unit economics, and determine objectives - identify problems and/or potential inhibitors of current business model
- Investment banking or private equity experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
Nice To Haves:
- Experience in a digital health, biotech and/or healthcare company
- CFA, CPA or MBA
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 50+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.