Business Analyst at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Senior Data Analyst for the Growth team, we are looking for talented analysts who are passionate about applying their analytical and engineering skills to democratize data, metrics and insights driven decision making for all Circlers. If you are naturally data curious, excited about deriving insights from data, experienced in improving availability and usability of those insights, and motivated by having impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
You’ll be part of a rich Data Science team of Analysts, Scientists and Engineers to learn and grow together. At the same time, you’ll have a matrixed org structure into the Growth and Product organizations, meaning that you’ll be working closely with Product, Sales and Engineering teams on a day to day basis.
What you'll work on:
- Work closely with the Growth, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to partner in solving complex challenges at the intersection of marketing and product using data
- Create analyses that tell a “story” focused on business insights, not just data
- Build and maintain new dashboards, reports and tools used be senior executives across key company KPIs and OKRs
- Be the subject matter expert for data analysis and product funnels for all of Circle’s products
- Design, build and maintain business intelligence infrastructure to improve availability and usability of data and insights
- Build scalable automation solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau and other tools you might want to bring in house
- Provide operational support and one off data pull requests for initiatives across a range of technical and non-technical initiatives
- Partner with leaders effectively employing clear and structured communication
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following: Business Intelligence Engineering, Product or Growth Analysis, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, or Data Science
- Provide analytical reporting and analysis with summarized key insights and recommendations to improve and optimize audience and revenue performance across a variety of digital products and teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Strong quantitative focus, including experience in SAAS business metrics and funnel KPI
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Prior experience with visualization using Tableau or similar BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote