TechnoGen, Inc. (formerly known as SYSCOM Technologies) is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 12+ years.TechnoGen is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA,MD & Offshore development centers in India.We have successfully excuted 100+ projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies.
TechnoGen leadership has experience guiding highly skilled and certified professionals delivering end to end IT and Business consulting services projects in public and commercial sectors across the globe.Job Description
The purpose of this position is to analyze the Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) business process and needs and recommend and implement technology solutions, and support the back-end systems for the forecast process.Key to this role is the development and administration of the Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) Database and corresponding Oracle and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) applications. Generating the technical option forecast, maintaining the planning %s within Oracle. Support data flows (imports/exports) to support multiple systems. Perform data discrepancy analysis and implement solutions. Must possess skills in order to maintain, administer and build databases and data structures based on the needs of the business.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Experience Required: 2+ years
- Must have an understanding or ability to learn the Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) Process, Business Structure, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems and BOM Structure
- Project Management experience
- Effective Communication and presentation skills
- User of Lean Six Sigma Tools
- IT Development and Database administration preferred
- Product Knowledge a plus
- Understanding of Bill of Material Structure, Material Requirements Planning, and the Global Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) Process a plus
- Ability to use MS Office (incl. Microsoft Access), VBA Programming, Toad for SQL access to Oracle Databases, Advanced Oracle User.
- Travel Required: < 10%
Share your resume to chrisattechnogenincdotcom