Business Analyst Specialist (Senior Strategy Manager) Travel & Hospitality at FIS (Atlanta, GA)
What you will be doing
You will help develop and own Worldpay's global vertical strategy (prioritized markets/customers; go-to-market approach; long-term strategic position; value proposition; etc.) for merchants in our Travel & Hospitality Verticals (with focus on hospitality, transport & mobility, travel distribution). Reporting to the Sr. Vertical Director, you will plan, coordinate, manage and execute that strategy. It will involve an analytical component and will also require engagement with critical stakeholders from across the business, e.g.: Business Development, Relationship Management, Marketing & Demand Generation, Partner Management, Product, Schemes and Implementation. This is a US-based role but will incorporate regular contact with and travel to all priority markets and regions including NA, EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
You will be defining our key strategic sub-verticals in a way that aligns with our product proposition and will provide input into the product strategy / roadmap, marketing initiatives, partner development, and directly support the delivery of new and existing business.
Key role attributes:
- Define and execute our annual Plans to Win globally (GTM strategy)
- Coordinate and drive execution of strategic and commercial initiatives that involve a diverse array of internal and external stakeholders
- Clarify the sub-vertical product proposition to win in each market
- Work closely with go-to-market and partner managers to create ensure we are effectively targeting our marketing and partner cultivation efforts
- Provide input into the product roadmap, acting as voice of the customer in your sub-verticals
- Support various regional commercial teams on ad-hoc strategic and tactical requests including participation in account meetings and RFPs, helping to create target lists, and keeping them informed of vertical trends and insights
- Attend and present at industry and internal conferences, webinars. Contribute to thought leadership articles in industry-related press.
- A deep understanding of and passion for the travel and hospitality industry
- Payments or other financial services experience
- You have been central to wide-ranging strategic decision-making processes and are comfortable making choices and assessing trade-offs
- University degree or similar
- Strategy experience from a management consultancy firm or at another mid/large-size company within the sectors relevant to these verticals
- Experience presenting in front of large, public audiences
- Multiple language skills
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Flexible, partial remote working options
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.