Business Analyst Market Value and Competitive Intelligence (Hybrid) at MindMaze (Remote)
Founded in 2012, MindMaze is a global leader in brain technology and digital neurotherapeutics solutions for brain health and recovery. Its mission is to accelerate the brain’s ability to recover, learn and adapt. The company has two core divisions – Healthcare and Labs – working collaboratively at the intersection of neuroscience, bio-sensing, engineering, mixed reality and artificial intelligence. MindMaze Healthcare is advancing a universal platform for brain health with breakthrough solutions to some of the world’s most challenging problems in neurology, including stroke, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. MindMaze Labs, the company’s R&D innovation hub, is focused on the future of human computing – working across multiple industries to innovate and build the next generation of human-machine interfaces. The company has offices in Lausanne, Baltimore, London, Paris and Mumbai and has operations in more than 20 countries. For more information, please visit www.mindmaze.com.
As a MindMaze Business Analyst you will join the Commercial team working closely on building and executing a forward-looking market access strategy to execute MindMaze’s vision of revolutionizing neurological care through digital therapeutics.. Working in a fast-paced, global, intellectually rigorous environment, your primary key responsibility will be to provide analytic support to market value, sales, market development, thought leadership, market shaping ultimately driving revenues.
- Help establish MindMaze as a leader in brain technology modernizing neurological recovery across the care continuum in the US
- Provide analytic support to the US Commercial team which includes Account Management, Payer Marketing, Contracting/ Pricing, and Competitive Intelligence functions
- Leverage your understanding of Market Access landscape, claims data and managed care data to conduct analytics in Market Access and Competitive Intelligence space
- Identifies market trends / shifts, develop perspectives on payer/organized customer behaviors, and analyzes prescriber plans
- Supports queries on specific commercial and market access issues
- Proactively identifies additional data sources / requirements for the business
- Provides quarterly updates to senior leadership on the commercial business status
- Responsible for working closely with senior members of market access and marketing teams to report on variances to forecast and identify opportunities to fill the gaps
- Provides technical insights and trend analysis to the commercial / market access group and acts as a consultant to the brand and account groups
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with coursework in statistics, math and / or business is required. Postgraduate qualification, MBA, or other graduate degree is strongly preferred.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in analytics in Life Sciences with at least 1 year in managed markets analytics or competitive intelligence analytics
Proficiency in SAS, SQL, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and other analytical + reporting tools
An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and drive decision making is required.
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to contribute individually and in team settings
Strong executive, verbal and written communication skills are required, along with demonstrated presentation skills.
The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position
- Postgraduate qualification, MBA, or other graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Relocation assistance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Employee assistance program
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer may be required.
Additionally, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Ability to travel on a flexible schedule.
Mindmaze provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.