Business Analyst – Data Team
3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their client’s needs. As a Microsoft partner, we specialize in Azure migration, cloud-scale custom application development, Internet of Things, analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an additional office in Dallas. This is a remote role based in any US city.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As a Business Analyst, you will play a key role in 3Cloud’s strategy and assessment projects working alongside all national practices, enterprise sales teams and directly with clients. As a full-time employee, you will be responsible for conducting client interviews, consolidating findings, and building deliverables for the customer. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating requirements and documenting business processes for customers. They should have success working with internal and external stakeholders that drive key decisions.
As a 3Cloud Business Analyst, you will work with customers and project teams to describe the current state and use of data and technology in their businesses and identify needs and gaps to realize the potential of their data to grow their businesses. You will:
- Conduct stakeholder interviews with the customer and review results and findings with the project team and customer.
- Compile findings into a simplified report for executive and technical audiences.
- Work with clients and internal practice leads to schedule, coordinate and staff meetings, calls and locations.
- Assist the Cloud and Data Strategy organizations in understanding process bottlenecks and recommend process refinement to improve and document process.
- Support the strategy team with all aspects of blueprint and assessment projects.
- 2 - 3 years of experience, with bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance or technology preferred.
- Proficient in Excel with experience in advanced formulas, analytical frameworks or logic formulas.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word with the ability create compelling and well written documents.
- Passion for Cloud technologies, and a desire for continuous learning required.
- Ability to maintain multiple deadlines, with various stakeholders while delivering consistent results.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience of maintaining a high degree of client focus.