Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Bilingual Senior Business Analyst (Spanish/English) for our Managed Services/Professional Services team in Dallas, TX to help drive projects post go live and bring value through operations. In this role, you will manage the day to day operations post implementation of the Uniphore solution. As the Business Analyst, you will identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of Uniphore's solution and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative and analytical skills. Common responsibilities include operations analysis, identifying performance trends, scanning business/industry trends, reviewing and interpreting data. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will work with a variety of people across the company to perform their job so excellent communication skills are essential.
- Execute tasks and contribute to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of Uniphore Products to customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, technical, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Analyze, document, and implement business requirements for solution performance.
- Design, create, and optimize solution analytics and reporting to demonstrate clear product value and client required KPI’s.
- Provide design guidance and UX analysis for performance optimization.
- Promote, propose, and deliver Uniphore’s analytics solutions to customers to enable their business goals and objectives.
- Independently carryout meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements.
- Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish, innovate, and take risks where required.
- Influence and contribute to Uniphore’s product roadmap based on deep knowledge of the telecom industry.
- Willingness to travel to Customer Locations, when deemed safe post COVID, within and outside North America (up to 30%)
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
- 2 years’ experience in contact center space, (with speech, chat, and contact center solutions and performance analytics) OR MS in Business Analytics or Linguistics in lieu of experience
- Must have good hands-on experience on audit and quality monitoring process.
- Experience in contributing to business requirements workshops, knowledge gathering sections and preparation of requirement documents, specification documents, data flow, process flow charts etc. Experience in root cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Experience in working directly with clients in business operations and analytics service delivery.
- Should have the ability to build strong partnership and to build effective business relationships.
- Experience with customer engagement, account management and project management
- Experience in data analysis, business analytics, business intelligence tools and methodologies
- Proficiency with Tableau and/or PowerBI, SQL, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage personal and team’s work.
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player in a technology driven environment
- Fluency in English is required.
- Must hold US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MS in Business Analytics or Linguistics preferred
Nice to Have
- Expertise in building predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive AI models, including NLU and NLP.
- Experience with speech recognition and analytics, IVR, conversational design is ideal.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description