BI Envisage Analyst at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Envisage Analyst is a key addition to the Business Intelligence (BI) team. This position will be working with all the data stored in the Envisage Application to ensure that it is verified and is reporting/displaying correctly. In addition, the position will help maintain and support the organization’s management with this purpose-built application by providing reports of the Envisage data plus the user engagement and performance.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity within the Envisage system
- Create and maintain reports on key metrics related to user engagement and performance
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in the Envisage data management
- Support the organization’s management levels by providing reports on how each area is functioning and alert to any backlogs
- Assist on the data integration to automate collection of statistics
- Support the development of Business Intelligence standards to meet and/or exceed established business goals
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a management platform analyst or business analyst
- Proficient administrative skills
- Experience in statistics measuring and basic graphing
- Advance application skillset with Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong analytics and research skills
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to effectively articulate answers to common questions by system users in person or by email
- Must have strong attention to detail to ensure data integrity
- Appropriate communication etiquette (phone, email, and in-person)
- Strong follow-up skills to ensure employee’s needs are responded to efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.