Associate Growth Hacker, Demand Generation at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:54 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 23, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. We're reinventing Growth here. As an Associate Growth Hacker, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Stanford, Princeton, Caltech, and more, with a wide variety of career experience across science/engineering, investment banking, corporate strategy, and consulting, in addition to growth marketing and startup experience.
As we challenge traditional B2B marketing ideology and build a uniquely scalable lead generation machine, we hope to hire someone with the wit, panache, and confidence to quickly contribute high-level strategies and make an immediate impact. A stint on this team will open doors, propel your career, and provide you with highly sought-after skills for any role, at Verkada or elsewhere.
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO and the Growth team to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- Build attribution models and help deploy seven-figure marketing spend budgets to generate lead pipeline
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- 4-year undergraduate degree (Computer Science or STEM strongly preferred)
- 1-3 years of work experience in a startup, banking, asset management, strategic consulting, or equivalent, highly preferred
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Business Level English
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description