Associate Director, Analytics at MERGE (Atlanta, GA)
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Associate Director, Analytics you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible for
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams (Account, Creative, Media and Technology) to define measurable program goals and objectives
- Supporting multiple clients from campaign planning, through infrastructure set up and performance reporting
- Serving as trust,ed day-to-day analytics contact for clients at assigned accounts
- Authoring and implementing strategic Measurement Plans and any test plans
- Serving as subject matter expert with respect to key measurement/data platforms (ad servers, site-side reporting packages, and BI tools)
- Developing actionable insights from the data and communicating the business impact of marketing investments
- Creating accurate timelines and budgets and supporting scope management
- Managing one or more direct reports, including mentorship/career development and quality assurance of measurement frameworks, performance reports, and other deliverables
- Supporting the overall Analytics vision for the agency, including ongoing refinement of processes, tools, and templates
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 7-8 years agency or client-side in the measurement and analytics discipline
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing, measurement, data analysis, and web optimization across channels (offline, online)
- Expert level proficiency of web site analytics packages (Google, GTM), online ad serving systems (DCM), BI tools (Tableau, Datorama) and related tools and services
- Expert level proficiency of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal); comfortable with and capable of owning a client-facing role
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to anticipate client needs/perspective/process and respond accordingly
- Interest in DevOps tasks like automating workflows and analyzing usage behaviors to proactively improve work products
- Experience with cross-channel attribution and/or data visualization solutions a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics; advertising, direct marketing, CRM or digital background desirable
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!