Associate Digital Analyst at Tinuiti (Atlanta, GA)
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.Why Analytics
Our Associate Digital Analyst will be accountable for assisting with program development, optimization opportunities, and possible testing activities. Drives analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing, marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Supports integrated media and channel team members in the execution of the marketing strategy and analytics. Defines success metrics, makes assessments of marketing channels and operations and helps with marketing campaign optimization efforts. Provides reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analyses with recommendations.What you’ll be doing:
- Collects data to measure & analyze return-on-investment across several key marketing and business initiatives
- Perform campaign data analysis to understand the lift & ROI associated with each program to aid in the development of future goals
- Provide recommendations on analytical methodologies and frameworks to be used for a various analytical projects
- Work regularly with cross-functional teams on the implementation of analytics projects & initiatives
- Generate reports, documentation and insights as part of the analysis process. Produce performance measures including lifts, efficiencies, and other measures
- Implement appropriate quality control procedures for analysis, reporting and data visualization for accuracy
- Support the building of analytical capabilities and solutions (segmentation, modeling, campaign evaluations, etc.) that enable analytics to support the strategic goals of the Company
- Review, analyze and present qualitative and quantitative analysis and data to internal and external partners
- Ensure quality and timeliness of products that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical difficulty
- Leverage story-telling skills to deliver insights that are clear, concise and applicable
- Customer Centered- Devoted to sustaining and exceeding expectations of customers, establishes and maintains valuable relationships with customers
- Peer Relationships- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team-oriented worker, collaborates and supports peers.
- Priority Setting - Spends their time and the time of others on what's vital; quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; evokes focus
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals efficiently; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; strategically pushes self and others for success
- Time Management - Uses their time wisely and efficiently; values times; concentrates their efforts on the more significant priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- 2-4 years of marketing, web, or customer analytics experience
- Strong understanding of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience across various verticals including e-commerce and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel, Tableau Software and data analysis
- Experience working with and using Google Analytics and attribution solutions
- Effective time management and project management skills
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Benefits:
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vestingPerks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out [email protected] if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.