ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Translate security requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Continuously evaluate and be the internal auditor/risk assessor for Data & Analytics infrastructure and applications (HANA, Snowflake, SAP BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, ETL/ELT, Azure ML, R, Informatica MDM, etc. applications)
- Publish Analytics security strategy, socialize, implement, train the team, on these security initiatives etc.
- Architect and build security compliant user management framework
- Collaborate with business users and data governance team to introduce and maintain data security capabilities and documentation including establishing a yearly roadmap
- Collaborate with applications admins, developers and other multi-disciplinary teams to deliver solutions, address security risks and concerns
- Work closely with the IT security team to implement Security related projects for cloud, cloud/hybrid systems
- Responsible for automating security controls, data, and processes to provide improved security metrics and operational support
- Design and implement tools to enable Security as a Code framework to automate security controls, data, and processes to improve the security posture of Data & Analytics
- Document all the security project implementations via technical documentation and run books
- Drive CI/CD style infrastructure/application/security as a code solution for endpoint, system images including testing
- Collaborate with SSO teams and be the liaison for all security initiatives and audits
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of IT experience, preferably in information security
- 5 + years of work experience specializing in Application Security
- 5+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of middleware web or application servers (HANA/Snowflake, Tableau/Power BI, ETL/ELT, MDM, Azure ML)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with operating systems – Windows, Linux, Mac.
- In-depth experience with at least one public cloud technology – Azure, GCP
- Experience in Python scripting language
- Experience in Active Directory and Group Policies
- Working experience of vulnerability management and related tools
- Knowledge of cybersecurity standards and controls such as ISO, NIST, SOC2 etc.
- Attention to detail, constantly monitor and audit the internal DW, BI applications to ensure they are safe from external and internal threats.
- Experience in full life cycle implementation of BI / Data Warehousing projects is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and be able to articulate security related risks and issues and collaborate with Data & Analytics team to bring them to resolution
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.