Analytics Manager at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll work closely with a handful of clients to ensure the success of large-scale analytics implementations on a variety of platforms. Because you’ve had exposure to Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics (and a whole lot more), this is a cinch for you
- You understand that each client is unique and comes with their own specific challenges—with that understanding, you’ll create custom dashboards and reporting to provide actionable recommendations meeting the needs of our various clients
- You’re a trusted analytics resource who will work closely with our SEO and PPC teams to support their ongoing client needs. Developing custom reporting views and segments or troubleshooting analytics tracking issues on their campaigns is no problem for you
- Helping your teammates level up just may be one of your favorite things to do. With your skills and knowledge, you’ll provide training to members of the account team on Google Analytics basics (and maybe a few cool tricks you’ve learned, too!)
- You don’t bat an eyelash when it comes to setting up advanced Google Analytics Views, tracking techniques and filters—your GA skills are top notch
- Google Tag Manager is your buddy, and you might just have a few Custom HTML tags that do some neat things in your back pocket
- You live in Excel. We’ll be preaching to the choir when we try to share our advanced tips and tricks with you, and you’ll (gladly) school us
- Your clients count on you to make solid recommendations and have their back -- with your ability to understand and translate their business objectives and goals into measurement strategies and reporting requirements, you do this with ease
- We move fast and you’ll be juggling lots of priorities. You’ll need solid project management skills to get the job done. You could oversee project resources, meet deadlines and delegate tasks in your sleep—and your experience with project management tools like Basecamp doesn’t hurt, either. You’re comfortable managing your own deadlines and when things get a little crazy, you’re okay with asking for help
- Nothing gets your more excited than the chance to work on an interesting data visualization project, maybe in Tableau, but what’s really impressive is your ability to outline & deliver that content to clients and team members, adding a “so what?” factor to it
- Familiar with enterprise solutions other than GA [think: Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends, etc]? Yes!!
- Familiar with other tag management systems than Google Tag Manager. Dynamic Tag Manager? Tealium? Signal? Perfect.
- You say you’ve measured PPC and SEO campaign success? We should talk.
- You like playing with R, Python, and Data Science to come up with some forward-looking insights? If so, we predict you’ll share that with us.
- Love experimentation and testing, too? Sweet!
- Hands-on experience with closed loop reporting: integrating CRM systems (like Salesforce) with analytics platforms to provide full scope ROI for your clients? SCORE!