Analytics Manager at Klick Health (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:17 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 21, 2022
About Klick Health
Meet a different kind of workplace. Klick Health is an ecosystem of brilliant minds working to realize the full potential of their people and clients in life sciences since 1997. And we’re still growing fast, even after two decades. What does that mean for you? As Klick experiences exponential growth year-over-year, so do the people who help make it happen. Because we’re constantly evolving and changing, we invest in talent early and often, to develop future leaders at all levels. We’re one of the country’s Top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Workplace for Innovators, Best Managed, and Fastest Growing. We know that career paths are seldom simple and straightforward. And that's an asset. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply and take the first steps to starting your career journey at Klick!
As a Manager of Analytics, you will be responsible for providing rich, data-driven insights and sound measurement strategy for a number of Klick’s healthcare focused clients. You should be a strategically-oriented thinker with the curiosity to keep up in the rapidly evolving analytics industry. This role will require a leader with an appetite for developing and sharing best practices, championing new methods and identifying product development opportunities. All-in-all, the successful candidate will be an extraordinarily well-rounded individual who can work well cross-functionally and has a passion for helping clients and colleagues through a logical, evidence-based thought process.
Main responsibilities to our clients:
- Listen to client business challenges and provide thoughtful advice on the techniques with which Analytics can address them
- Develop and maintain robust measurement plans and strategy documents, including but not limited to data collection and implementation, A/B testing strategy, and performance indicators/benchmarks
- Use all available data to build models that enhance our clients’ understanding of what drives their marketing performance and ROI
- Perform deep dive analyses and executive level reports that provide logical improvement recommendations and insightful strategic content
- Design integrated marketing dashboards using best-in-class tools and data visualization best practices to efficiently convey business insights
- Champion the collection and use of high value data across all components of the digital ecosystems of your clients, including paid search, display, social, CRM, websites and other channels
- Be an expert storyteller when communicating insights with a clear “so-what”
- Whenever appropriate, travel to client offices to deliver presentations and participate in meetings that are most effective in face-to-face settings
- Document scope and estimate effort required for all Analytics deliverables so that we set expectations with all stakeholders up front
- Organically grow the scope of business with our clients by providing top-notch service, anticipating their needs and building a reputation as a trusted advisor
Responsibilities with respect to practice development:
- Proactively identify opportunities for process development across the Analytics team and champion their adoption on the team and across the Klick organization
- Build relationships with the core team assigned to your accounts, including colleagues in our Strategy, Media, User Experience, Tech, Client Service and Project Management teams. These are smart, experienced people with diverse backgrounds and incorporating their perspectives strengthens the work we do for our clients.
- Keep up to date and share valuable industry news, best practices and otherwise useful information to ensure the practice remains cutting edge. In doing so, seek out potential new partnerships and vendors to evaluate who may strengthen our knowledge and offerings to healthcare clients.
- Mentor team of analysts (reporting directly to you, or not), with an emphasis on goal setting and their own personal development. Provide them with opportunities that grow their capabilities. Help create leaders.
- Support and participate in screening and hiring processes; when appropriate, build a case for hiring new members to your team
- Develop goals and career progression plans for direct reports; provide regular feedback and become advocates for their career growth
- 5-7 years’ experience in digital marketing and analytics at a minimum
- 3 year minimum experience in professional services/consulting environment
- Proven ability and desire to mentor others (within both formal and informal reporting relationships)
- Applied knowledge of test and experimental design principles
- Strong presentation skills – able to confidently and naturally to senior level audiences
- Natural curiosity and drive to learn new techniques, processes and other capabilities that are relevant to your role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; ability to gain consensus from multiple parties with sometimes diverse goals
Hands on experience with:
- Digital analytics tools: in particular Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Analytical programming: SQL / Python / R
- Digital paid media channels: Google Adwords, Bing, DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Data visualization software: Tableau, Google Data Studio
What makes Klick different?
You’ll work on numerous multi-million dollar brands—the size and breadth of the accounts here are incomparable to most agencies. We believe in putting our people first, and always make that our priority. This and our other timeless principles have made all the difference in our over two decades of success. By having an entrepreneurial spirit, playing the long game, considering outcomes over optics, and solving challenging problems through our hacker roots, we live our difference in all that we do. You’ll get to experience a high level of trust and be given the freedom to make decisions, judgment calls, and function with autonomy. If you have an idea, run with it! You’ll be encouraged to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish and you’ll work with incredible teams that you can learn from, contribute to, and who will support you every step of the way!
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.
More Information on Klick Health
Klick Health operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA and Chicago, IL. Klick Health was founded in 1997. It has 1408 total employees. To see all 58 open jobs at Klick Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description