Analytics Manager at Drive (Nashville, TN)
| Nashville, TN
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:28 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 1, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Join the Analytics Department at Drive Social Media!
Drive Social Media is a digital marketing agency based in St. Louis, Nashville and Miami. Help your local economy grow through target marketing efforts, with results you can track. You will get the opportunity to work with fun brands ranging from Imo's Pizza, St. Louis Blues, Orange Theory Fitness, Bart Durham Law, and several other small, medium, and large businesses in the St. Louis, Nashville and Miami metropolitan areas.
Be part of a team of analysts that work hand in hand with creative teams to set up digital marketing campaigns, act as a business consultant for over 400 partners, and help drive a Return on Investment. Don’t have experience in marketing, or want to gain experience in an analytical setting? No problem!
At Drive we will provide you the resources to become an accomplished analyst and give in depth training in order for you to succeed.
- Participate in media planning to identify target audiences and craft campaigns that result in three times return on investment
- Design, conduct and document multiple points of information from Drive’s custom reporting platform
- Analyze and report information from digital advertising campaigns.
- Make recommendations to account executives based on analysis of digital advertising strategies.
- Manage and report on digital analytics projects, to include timely completion and expert interpretation, as assigned by account executives and Drive leadership
- Creating accurate and actionable reports based on analysis of digital advertising campaigns
- Prepare ad schedules, optimize digital strategies and adjust budget when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Accounting or Related fields preferred
- 1+ years of experience directly related to advertising analytics preferred
- No agency experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with G suite preferred
- Presentation experience preferred
- FaceBook Ads experience preferred
Drive Social Media is one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the country. Born out of necessity to provide the best return on investment for our partners, Drive has developed a cloud-based advertising management platform to achieve better campaign results and transparency while improving advertising efficiencies to stimulate revenue growth.Keeping up with the massive shifts in consumer attention to online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Google can be challenging for many businesses, and we pride ourselves on comprehending and delivering the industry’s best practices and solutions to our partners.
Medical, Dental, Vision
401k Matching after one year
Drive pays 100% of premiums for STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Eight paid holidays
Opportunity to earn bonuses and commissions
Opportunity for growth and advancement
New and exciting office openings yearly
Stocked beer fridge
Client cocktail program
Meet interesting new people
*parking not included - but we’ve done the research and can help you locate a spot!
More Information on Drive
Drive operates in the Social Media industry. The company is located in Saint Louis, MO. Drive was founded in 2012. It has 160 total employees. To see all jobs at Drive, click here.
Read Full Job Description