Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
Our unique, rapidly growing data streams are enabling novel opportunities to manage clinical trials more efficiently and predictably. The Data Science & Analytics division is looking for a talented Analytics Lead to explore our data and distill insights.
As an Analytics Lead at a fast-growing company, you will build and manage a team which can effectively balance rapid execution and delivery with statistical/mathematical rigor to serve the business most effectively. You have strong opinions, weakly held, and while well-versed technically know when to choose the right tool, for the right job, at the right level of complexity. You will work in alignment with--and draw on the expertise of--clinical domain experts and the rest of the Reify Data team.What You'll Be Working On
- Quantitatively exploring rich historical data from sites, pharmaceutical sponsors, and other stakeholders and use it to uncover applicable insights to enable more effective trial support and more predictable enrollment management decisions.
- Helping your team effectively collaborate with diverse technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver insights through reports, visualizations, dashboards, and other mediums.
- Ensuring your team develops clean, reusable, and testable analytical code and make use of existing data team libraries and modules.
- Learning to effectively understand and deftly navigate the global clinical data compliance and regulatory ecosystem (HIPAA, GDPR, etc.) to ensure your work respects the rights, regulations, and consent preferences of all stakeholders, including historical underserved or underrepresented populations.
- Building a deep understanding of the clinical ecosystem, our products, data models, and our business and how they all uniquely interact to help people.
- Minimum of 4 years in an analytics-related leadership role with a successful track record of team execution at a growing company, ideally in a space similar to ours.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies and ability to translate business goals into discrete, tactical execution plans while adapting to evolving technical and business constraints.
- Expertise in several techniques including, but not limited to: frequentist/Bayesian statistical modeling, linear/nonlinear regression, network analysis, classification.
- Substantial practical experience working scalably with Python (or R) and SQL and working with structured and unstructured data from a variety of cloud-based (e.g. S3, Redshift, Postgres) and offline sources.
- Deep familiarity with modern data analytics and BI environments and able to evaluate new tools to increase team efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work comfortably with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop requirements.
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, or other related field.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.