Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for an Analytics Engineer to build analytics data models through dbt and scale Quartet’s data analytics products. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data structures and analysis.
In this role, you will develop a deep knowledge of how data is ingested, derived, and transformed at Quartet, and will dive head-first into our data ecosystem to help solve problems across the business. You will be responsible for not only designing and creating reports and dashboards with useful analysis and data insights, but also the underlying data structures and models used to build them. You will be tasked with writing SQL to support more complex analysis or new measurements to support Quartet’s business needs including identifying opportunities to improve care to patients, analyze usage patterns across our products, measure effectiveness of new initiatives, and support company operations.
This position requires outstanding analytic and communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, as you will be working cross-functionally with Quartet teams such as Product, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Customer Success.
The Analytics Engineer will work alongside other Analytics Engineers and Data Analysts, and report to the Manager of Business Intelligence.
- Improving upon our data ecosystem for self-serve analytics, including serving as a thought leader for data mart development
- Improve data quality though tests, refactoring, and reviews
- Create documentation for technical and not technical teams on data definitions and how to use the data
- Develop data quality tests while continuously reviewing, optimizing, and refactoring existing data models
- Develop and maintain dbt data models as well as Looker Models and Explores
- Evaluate and understand information gathered from multiple sources (healthcare claims, operational tools, web application, and third party data.
- Own analytics deliverables end to end, including data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation
- 3+ years of experience in SQL (preferably in a daily capacity)
- 1+ years of experience with data modeling in dbt (preferably in a daily capacity)
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Looker)
- 3+ years of experience working with non-technical users to understand business problems and map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- Experience generating customer-facing reports (specifically, using Looker)
- Familiarity with healthcare data (preferably claims)
- Familiarity with transactional application data
- Experience in other programming languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Experience using the command line
- Experience with version control through git
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.