Analyst, Population Health Operations at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as an Analyst, Population Health Operations in Atlanta, GA
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Analyst, Population Health Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
As a Population Health Operations Analyst, you will work to arm healthcare providers with the technology, analytical capabilities, and operational excellence required to better look after the patients that rely upon their healthcare facilities for care.
Could this be you?
Integral to our Atlanta market, you will handle a wide range of projects to support and improve the organization’s product offerings: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly-integrated, technology-enabled services. You will receive foundational training in healthcare that will provide a launch pad to grow your career in healthcare. As a new member of the team, you’ll be part of a larger group responsible for implementing our clinical and funds flow models in new markets.
How you can make a difference
- Working directly with mid-level and senior leadership to develop broad scope expertise in healthcare operations, strategy, project management, and data analysis
- Collaborating with the Atlanta market team members to develop strategic, process driven, and technical solutions for improving quality, while reducing the cost of care
- Acting as the liaison between operational leaders and the VillageMD analytics team to produce significant representations of complex datasets with actionable operating solutions in partner facing deliverables
- Presenting thoughtful analytical summaries to operational team members, using strong written and verbal communication
- Supporting the team in effort to drive an optimal patient experience through VMD processes and services; evaluating existing approaches and identifying areas for improvement
- Supporting operational procedures and best practices related to market operations and services for network practice
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
- Prior internships with a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or company in the healthcare industry is a serious plus
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.