Join VillageMD as an Analyst, Learning and Development
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Analyst, Learning and Development to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader at the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We’re creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven, and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the Learning and Development team you will enable our ability to deliver best in class educational content. You will be responsible for the design, development, coordination, and administration of a range of learning activities and projects. You will have the ability to be innovative and create content from the ground up as well as implement and optimize training programs. You easily build trusted relationships and will work closely with the various subject matter experts (SME’s), operational business partners and trainers to develop and implement content. Demonstrated success navigating ambiguity and a high degree of humility are requirements for assimilation into our highly collaborative and entrepreneurial culture. This role reports directly to the Learning and Development Manager.
How you can make a difference
- Develop, coordinate, curate and create content for various learning programs supporting the end-to-end delivery of high quality, relevant and impactful learning programs
- Assess training needs and coordinate educational programs for assigned areas
- Collaborate with Learning Partners, Instructional Design, and SME’s to produce accurate and meaningful training materials
- Develop and implement train-the-trainer and preceptor sessions for ongoing education to staff on best practices, changes in rules and regulations, and identified areas of improvements.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and evaluate the educational programs for the purpose of improving the quality of care through all clinical roles
- Partner with Operations and various business partners to identify training needs, develop materials, coordinate training programs
- Work with LMS administrator and Talent Delivery and Deployment teams to create scalable learning programs and coordinate training logistics for in person and virtual training as required
- Align with the Learning and Development team to implement learning solutions, lead quality assurance, and evaluate effectiveness for users
- Partner with Learning and Development team leads and regional training managers on related projects or similar duties
- Collaborate effectively across the organization by earning trust and establishing strong relationships that position the Learning and Development team as a pivotal partner
Skills for Success
- Proven working experience designing and developing learning content in a healthcare environment with a firm understanding of ADDIE course development model and curriculum development processes
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, with ability to deliver quality projects and effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong background in successfully formulating, implementing, and monitoring educational programs
- Experience with graphic design or using content authoring tools (i.e. articulate 360) preferred
- Experience performing under pressure, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- Solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- Self-starter with strong communication skills who maintains a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes
- Develop innovative approaches that incorporate industry trends and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, thrive in a fast-paced environment and absorb information quickly
- Ability to travel (25%)
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in healthcare; 1-3 years’ experience coordinating, designing, and implementing learning programs in the healthcare industry
- Course and curriculum development experience for multiple formats including ILT, vILT
- Experience designing and implementing train-the-trainer programs
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Continually strives to improve his/her knowledge through formal education, attendance at workshops and conferences, and actively participates in professional and related organization meetings and reading
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefit package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.