Analyst, IT Asset Management at VillageMD
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We are transparent, collaborative, and relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation and the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
As an IT Asset Management Inventory Analyst, you will be responsible for administrative duties within the IT procurement and asset tracking area. You will maintain asset records including mobile phones, laptops, desktops, tablets, and network hardware. You will assist with other duties such as recording software maintenance contracts, software licenses, and maintenance agreements.
What are examples of work that the IT Asset Management Inventory Analyst will do at VillageMD?
- Validate/audit hardware and software records from supplier purchase data.
- Use your analytical skillset to import data using Asset Tracking system tools.
- Maintain and monitor hardware/software inventory database to ensure compliance.
- Up to 60% travel to clinic locations nationally performing physical inventories using our RFID system.
- Work with disposal vendor to prepare data for end of life assets and their disposal.
- Communicate with users to validate hardware equipment being used and ensure assets are tagged and entered properly in our asset database.
- Assist with physical inventory, asset tagging, and data entry of assets in clinic and office locations.
- Prepare data sets and work with large amounts of data in spreadsheets including pivot tables.
- Analyze asset data to find errors and establish protocols to keep data accurate.
- Learn asset tracking system and help train others in using the system and best practices.
What will make you successful here?
- Ability to solve problems and make wise decisions independently, with the focus on customer service.
- Ability to express thoughts and ideas to managers and others both orally and in writing.
- Ability to create clear and detailed process documentation.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- The Desire to introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Genuine “Can Do” spirit and willingness to help wherever the need is within the IT Asset Management department.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in IT operations support
- 3+ years’ Asset Management Experience
- 2+ years’ IT Financial Planning/Tracking
- Database knowledge, field mapping and integration experience helpful
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.