Analyst - Insight and Research at NielsenIQ (Remote)
Analyst - Insight and Research – Remote (must be US based)
Reference ID: REF9001Z
About this job
We currently have an opening for a full-time Research Analyst to provide functional support to the custom research team in matters of market research.
Reporting to a project lead, you will be responsible for the successful execution of customized quantitative or qualitative studies, including project costing, questionnaire design, project management and execution, and analysis and report writing. You will manage multiple custom consumer insights studies seamlessly, translating research findings into actionable business opportunities for our clients. Internally, senior team leaders will be looking to you for ongoing project updates and feedback, as well as to respond directly to client needs via your role as the main day-to-day contact.
- Managing clients and their respective projects from beginning to end, including making actionable recommendations to support key business objectives
- Consistently exceeding client expectations from project inception through completion
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, all in different design/analysis stages
- Proactively anticipating, troubleshooting, overcoming, and/or escalating challenges to your project lead in a timely manner
- Coordinating project task activities between your project team and internal support/operations team(s)
Consulting (Questionnaire Design, Analysis, Reporting & Writing)
- Assist in the development of strong and captivating proposals to meet client needs, based on short research briefs and/or elaborate RFPs; including assisting with costing structure, methodological design, analytical framework, etc.
- Designing questionnaires to meet the specific or unique client objectives
- Synthesis and communication of both primary and secondary research findings into actionable insights according to the client’s objectives
- Full reporting and analysis (via PowerPoint): Interpreting and analyzing multivariate data, drawing insightful conclusions and providing recommendations, where applicable.
A little bit about you
The successful candidate will be a people person who thrives in a constantly changing work environment. This role requires a true team player who can effectively manage multiple projects with a consistent level of quality, delivered on time.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Demonstrable knowledge of research methodologies and survey design
- Minimum 3 years of experience with data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We’re in tune with what the world is buying. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods manufacturers to retailers, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
Become part of NielsenIQ at: www.niq.com.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.