Analyst, Customer Experience at Upgrade, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:08 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 900 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Review calls, emails, chats and other customer interactions
- Review customer survey results
- Document customer journeys
- Identify sources of customer dissatisfaction
- Complete customer experience improvement projects
- Report CX results to management
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Operations, Customer Advocacy, Quality Assurance, etc.)
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- BS in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Process mapping knowledge including customer experience journeys
- Knowledge of process improvement theories (six sigma, lean, etc.)
- Experience interpreting and identifying improvement opportunities based on the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Ability to drive improvement in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders and influence change
- Ability to effectively communicate findings to the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description