Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Paylocity's Partner Integration team is responsible for exchanging data between our Payroll, HR, Time and Labor, and Online Benefit Enrollment products and public and private cloud-based partners which our clients use to facilitate HR-related business processes such as 401(k), benefits, banking, Insurance, and human capital management. The function is vital to Paylocity as the ability to distribute data accurately and effectively is key to executing a cloud-based software business model and enabling the technical interfaces with underpinning our extremely important broker channel sales strategy.
Benefit Integration Analysts are responsible for setting up electronic eligibility feeds and COBRA file feeds between Paylocity's Web Benefits systems and outside vendors. The analyst is responsible for all aspects of file feed set up from the initial vendor meetings to the use of systems to properly configure integration files, and finally to testing and scheduling the files with our vendor partners. Additionally, the Analyst may be responsible for tasks such as interface maintenance and interface auditing to ensure that all files were sent and received. Lastly, an Analyst may be responsible for supporting internal, external, and vendor customers who call in with questions on interface content.
The most successful Benefit Integration Analysts are people who really enjoy solving puzzles. They are well organized, enjoy working independently, feel comfortable interfacing with external partners, have good analytical skills, are detail-oriented, and are confident and comfortable troubleshooting problems.
Reports To: Manager Programming Benefits
Working under the supervision of Senior Analysts and managers, the Analyst will:
- Coordinate project activities and tasks with the client's project team and the 3rd party vendor(s)
- Conduct kickoff call
- On-going status reporting
- Coordinate the feed building activities by personally building the feed using web-based tools and Microsoft Biz-Talk
- Perform testing of feeds with the vendors and schedule production delivery upon test completion
- Be working primarily on the more straightforward projects with 834 file outputs
- Experience in technical/problem-solving role, including at least 1 year in project management or customer-facing role.
- Analysis of non-EDI back-end system data formats and ability to read pre/post-processing
- Development of specification and functional mapping descriptions
- Involvement in pre-production testing of Systems Integration solutions with customers
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word and Excel)
- Experience as a business analyst, data analyst, mapper, or deployment specialist on Systems Integration-related projects, with experience in or exposure to the following, is preferred
- Specification, creation, and testing of transformation programs and 834 files preferred
- Understanding SQL-based logic preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Strong organization skills and diligent documentation habits
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $45,477- $56,793 /year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.