Adobe Data Analyst (REMOTE) at pureIntegration (Philadelphia, PA)
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking an Adobe Data Analyst (Remote) that will be responsible for will rapid development of prototypes/concepts along with regular development. Also has experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices
Location: Client site is in Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2022 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: USCIT, Green Card. We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
Sr. Analyst, Web Strategy Analytics will be responsible for using data and analytics to drive an improved online experience, converting more of our site visitors into sales, and driving adoption of digital self-service portals. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams and technologies to effectively plan, implement, and analyze online data into insights that move our business forward.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Work with cross-functional teams to develop analytics requirements, measurement plans, impact analyses, and dashboards to support each new feature for the overall product roadmap. Build reporting that will enable the broader team to understand the customer journey and path to conversion.
- Optimize the implementation and maintenance of online and offline digital analytics and sales technologies.
- Ensure proper tagging and reporting of digital data to drive high-quality, accurate business decisions.
- Utilize various data visualization tools and analysis techniques to effectively measure digital effectiveness, including:
- Goal Setting and Performance to Budget
- Understanding site behavior and engagement
- Provide Analytics Implementation Support
- Identify Website Errors
- Data Alignment and offline reconciliation
- Dashboarding/Data Visualization
- Ad hoc reporting
- Using digital data, provide actionable insights and recommendations that demonstrate bottom-line value to senior leadership and other internal stakeholders.
- Develop business cases to support acting on these insights and recommendations.
- Lead key analytics initiatives with minimal oversight by leadership team.
- Develop reputation as trusted analytics expert within the broader team.
- Support standard reports at weekly, monthly, quarterly or other cadences.
- Build superior dashboards, models, and forecasts to support business planning or other initiatives.
- Partner with the cross-functional team to optimize and improve existing processes.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-6 years Digital and Data Analytics Experience
- 6 months - 1 year minimum experience with Adobe Analytics suite.
- Adobe Analytics experience preferred
- Experience with Web Analytic tools (ie: Google Analytics)
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (ie: Domo or Tableau)
- Experience with Tag Management tools (Adobe Launch preferred)
- They are looking for top talent so remote candidates are welcome
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.