Data Quality Analyst Lead (New York City, NY)
The Data Quality Analyst Lead will be responsible for the processing, curation, and enhancement of priority alternative datasets for the Citadel Securities Research Team. The Lead will focus on understanding datasets deeply, while adding value and improvements through data analysis and pattern recognition. These datasets will then be ingested to enrich alpha signals across our Systematic Trading and Research Business.
The Data Quality Analyst Lead will work closely with many teams across Citadel Securities including Data Engineers, Quantitative Researchers, and Data Strategy, playing an integral role in evaluating and extracting value from the most promising and unique data asset available.
We are looking for individuals that are very detailed-oriented and excited about working with data to find patterns and solve problems!
- Run first-pass and basic analysis on datasets, such as Pareto analysis, and basic statistics (mean, variance, etc.)
- Manage and implement data quality processes and consistency checks, (e.g., normalization of names, text, fields, etc.)
- Understand the basic categories, themes, and key performance insights derived from alternative data
- Create dashboards and visualizations to illustrate key findings of your analyses
- Conduct business-related research to enrich datasets
- Manage and oversee other Data Quality Analysts
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for data
- Expertise across Data Analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills
- Drive for continuous improvements on a data sphere
- Experience working in Tableau or another similar BI tool
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Managerial experience with strong leadership abilities preferred
- Education: BS degree in Business or STEM field
In accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is $115,000 to $350,000. Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits.
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is the next-generation capital markets firm and a leading global market maker. We provide institutional and retail investors with the liquidity they need to trade a broad array of equity and fixed income products in any market condition. The brightest minds in finance, science and technology use powerful, advanced analytics to solve the market's most critical challenges, turning big ideas into real-world outcomes.