Information Security Management - Risk and Auditing at JPMorgan Chase (Houston, TX)
Our Information Security professionals are passionate about information security and control solutions for computing environments. While managing a world-class team of technology experts, you'll partner with one or more disciplines, lines of business, regions or locations to respond to evolving business requirements and emerging threats. You'll also leverage your expert knowledge of today's ever-changing cybersecurity and risk landscape to influence IT operations across the firm. Responsibilities include offering guidance, best practices, and support across businesses, leading risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, communicating with senior leaders and other stakeholders, and managing budgets.
- Collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices and experience working across large environments
- Build and cultivate a security focused culture through partnership and collaboration with the business and technology teams to deliver customer value and improve security posture
- Ensure technology risk impacting the business is effectively identified, quantified, communicated and managed, including recommendations for resolution and identifying the root cause/key themes
- Proactively monitoring Key Risk Indicators to identify non-compliance and assist in remediation with compensating controls to address security, risk and control gaps
- Maintain an understanding of Technology teams strategies, product roadmaps and key investment programs
- Apply working experience in information security domains including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent experience
- Experience interacting with auditors (2nd line, 3rd line, PCI, regulators, etc.) and delivering quality audit responses.
- Expertise in Office 365 with proficiency manipulating data in Excel
- Experience with risk and controls ecosystem ensuring company-wide standards are met and risk is registered in the appropriate ecosystems
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices and experience working across large environment
- CISA, , CRISC, CISM or equivalent industry certifications
- Preferred experience with Agile development practices
- Creation of JIRA/Confluence dashboards
- Storage or networking knowledge or background
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.